me Me ME

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stats lesson again...

hmm... been not blogging for so long... can see how busy i am la!! sigh...

finally, next week is a week with no quiz or proj... however, the week after next is disastrous... one proj, one assignment and one quiz!!

anyway juz had my acct quiz... dunno leh... i do then i think i correct... but later i compare answer with the person beside me, then our final values different leh!! how how?!

sigh.. so sad... the chapter came out for the quiz is so unexpected... no one expect it to come out la!!! but i got study abit la... cos i try to study evth...


but still sad la!! i am supposed to be doing my survey for my $10 voucher... and doing acct proj and also register for special sem and also revision class...

really gtg... haha... no time le!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home