me Me ME

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese new year everyone~!

hope all the best for everyone and good fortune will trail u alwaz!!~

anyway i think this cny is the most disastrous one ever... or maybe shld i say post cny... cos of so many work to do!! all my hw, lagging work, my ob project, my acct presentation... everything needs my attention during my new year holidays!! spent today helping my mom with chores and slacking makes me feel super guilty cos i no study!!

anyway naruto new season is OUT --- Naruto Shippuuden!!! no more fillers!!! yeah man!! haha...

and reading the prince of tennis manga!! super nice!! my tezuka is so zai!! oh ya, my shikamaru is also very clever in the naruto manga... he killed someone from akazuki single-handedly!!! so zai also!!! thou his skills is not as good, but then he is super clever!! yet another great strategy employed and carried out by him!!

COOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home