me Me ME

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

was playing with my hp security thingy and experimenting with my pin no... then suddenly got locked out... scares me la... cos last time when jj played with her hp and ganna locked, she gotta go all the way to starhub to card a new sim card...

so my phone keep asking me for my puk no. la!! then i keep anyhow type... the manual of the phone provided a set of password but is non applicable... say the pin no. is get from svc provider... wah lao... then got this func is SOS... then i called the phone refused to gimme reception la!!! dunno wat the heck is the SOS function for... in the end gotta borrow my sis hp to call the m1 cust svc... but worst thing is that i dunno the no.... also canoot check... but luckily my sis rmb is 1627... so i called and realised that there is this automated thing to get ur puk no.... i think alot of ppl also like me anyhow play so they decide to have this automated response... but anyway it is good la... better than waiting for the cust svc person... then i keep enetering the wrong nric no. for verification cos i forgot whose name the plan is under... in the end i find out that it was ME!! erm... blur blur.... haha... then i still enter my own nric wrongly la... wah lao... haha... then finally reactivated my phone la... wad a relief...

well, i supposed the lesson learnt today is, to alwaz experiment:D (bu zhi hui gai)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home