me Me ME

Friday, February 02, 2007

feel like starting to do voluntary work... who wanna join me???

i rmb when i first started to do volunteering work at sec 2, i made a decision that i am gg to become a regular volunteer when i grow up & is working in the society...

actually i have attempted to start volunteering in JC... but then leh, i sign up with this volunteer agency that assign volunteers to various places, they alwaz allocate me to wierd places like tampines... so i did manage to start volunteering...

then when i went to ntu, there is this welfare svc club... however, it seemed like the activities to sign up is all overseas volunteering trip leh... think i missed the sign up dates for local volunteering...

then there is this day shuk yin suddeny tok abt wanting to volunteer in her blog... then i was reminded of the decision i have made a few yrs back... i think i want to really starts to volunteer alr... if shuk can't join me, then i shall ask my sis, if not, then at most, i will go by myself ba...

i suppose this volunteer thing is my first new year resolution of the year:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home