me Me ME

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Truamatised by my sudden workload!! I really dunno where i should start... also no motivation!! watched the shao nian bao qing tian whole of today... after that i deeply regreted wasting my time!!

my mom went for folk dancing lesson underneath the block, well, not my block, then there is these 3 teenagers who went and snatched 2 of the aunties' bags!! cos the bags are like placed on the floor with no one guarding... well, of course the aunties cant outrun the kids, but they alerted the police... the latest news is that one suspect is caught...

i really wonder what these kids are thinking... is it worth it to get a criminal record for these? i mean those aunties wouldn't have carried too much money on them, what if they snatched the bag and realised there is actually no valuables? i heard from my mom that one of the auntie claims to have lost $40...

For $40, u leave a criminal record... that is SO FUN ar? SO WORTH IT?! i really dunno what they are thinking... rumours, well, aunties likes rumours, say that these kids are probably drugs addicts... so they are desperate for money...

Are they taking drugs? Are they delinquents? Or is it just for fun? For the thrill? Are they juz bored? Do they know the conseqences?

What are they thinking?

Maybe fortunate kid like me, who worries only abt not being able to finish my work cos i watch too much tv and use too much computer, will never understand them... but do they understand themselves? Is it wad they really wanted?

I think the greatest victims in this saga are those 3 kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home