me Me ME

Friday, December 29, 2006

got my results le... hahaha... personally i think quite okay la... not elated but quite relieved... like performed according to wad i expect la... not very good but not bad too... well, at least to me it is not bad la...

here are my results for those who are curious:
A- B- A A- B+
GPA :4.2(i ownself cal one, cos they no cal for us)

then went to read my snr blog... she got sth like mine but she like sounded super disappointed... Opps... but her goal is first class honours la... mine is got honours happy liao... second lower also can... haha...

quite surprised that i got A for blaw lor... cos tot will flunk after i completed my final exam paper... totally have no idea wad i am writing... haha...

anyway got photos from jiemin:D happy:D JJ and yy, send me photos also!!

anyway i switched to new blogger, but i dunno how to use... in the end i sign in with old blogger... so lame leh... switched alr can still go back use old one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home