me Me ME

Thursday, December 21, 2006

sigh... i no place to sleep!! my sis fren come slp over, then she slp my "bed" and i gotta slp somewhere else... but that place not nice to slp.. even my living room sofa nice... pillow so hard...

slp sofa then very cold!! howhow??

wanna play com overnight but scare waste electricity... also tmr gg out to watch movie... sad...

-report on my sleeping status-

internet got dc at arnd 3.30am... toking to ym online halfway...

so tried to go sleep since cannot use com... slp on my parents' bed... pillow super hard... in the end no use pillow... then cannot toss and turn cos will wake up my mom... then very cold cos no blanklet...

after very long then fell asleep... then woke at 5.30am when my mom throw her blanklet on me... finally some warmth, but then her alarm clock ring a lil while later.. spoil my slp... then wanna return to my bed cos my sis and her fren left home alr...

but then dad on my bed... he nightshift... so think reach home then slp on my bed since i slp on his...

in the end since i got blanklet, so i go living room to slp...

but after awhile... really awhile lor, slping so happily on the sofa, then got woke to ask to go back my bed since my dad go back his bed...

finally got my bed back right? but i can slp leh... maybe cos got other ppl slp then i keep feeling itchy thou i think is my mental effect... cos i alr dust the bed before i go slp on it...

then no sleep at all thill now!!! so sleepy leh... but then alr 10plus... gg out at 11... so cannot sleep...

so in the end sleep 2 hrs... super sad!! it's not like i studying or insomnia or watching vcd lo... juz uncomfortable slping condition...

*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home