me Me ME

Friday, August 11, 2006

today is a rather happy day...

firstly, well, it's a friday... when u go school, fri is always happy:D

hmm, bought my textbooks today and printed my notes... feel so relieved... like finished a task... happy...

and the archery ppl replied to my email, thus yy and i will be gg for the basic archery course!~! weeeee.... so happy... THANK YOU JIEYI!! hehe... thanks cos u help us compose the email... love ya!! well, now waiting for the pretty tuff to reply to my kickboxing course... well, jiajia says she will help me as the snr and get back to me asap...

so conclusion: A happy day:)

hmm, networking is impt hur... i supposed so... haha... glad that i make the effort to know many ppl when i was in sec/jc... and also glad that i am highly recogisable and rememberable... haha... see the illustation below:
went to school on thurs to pei yy lunch then print notes... but she gotta leave at 130 while my lessons only started at 230... i was left alone with an hour to go:( so as i wondered out of the library, i saw FEILING!! haha... so happy, got ppl pei me... then we walk arnd then she lead me to south spine cos i am a direction idiot, then she gotta go since she got driving lessons... it was 2pm... so i got 30min all alone:( but wait, i saw another fellow ex-CLDDS member... haha... so juz went over to chat with her and her fren until lecture starts... not bad, got to refresh my relationships with 2 ppl over the period of 1 hr... that's why i love to know ppl and have frenz... so that i can bump into ppl and pester them to talk to me when i am alone.. heh heh...

thou i can fairly well cope being alone, or may even loved to have some time all alone, but i wuld prefer to have ppl arnd me, to talk to or to listen to;p

tend to be a loner but hate to be alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home