me Me ME

Monday, July 17, 2006

This is my entry abt rv... to commemorate its 50th aniiversary....

well, so happy to see mr chng on the newspaper... my fav math teacher!! ok la... on par with my long long... hehe...

erm... rv is the place i considered, well, where i grow up...

well, i learnt alot there, and got frenz there that i supposed will last me a lifetime...

i learnt how to adapt with different types of ppl in different sorts of environment...

i learnt to not to be so timid...

i learnt to crack lame jokes...

i learnt to act friendly...

i learnt to have my own personality....

i gained alot of knowledge and got my foundations firmly built...

i learnt alot from the teachers...

i learnt to be confident...

i learnt learning techniques... like mindmaps...

i learnt many life theories...

i learn percussion...

i learn to watch my behaviour...

i learn to be nice...

i learn to be considerate...

i learn to consider consequences b4 i do stuff...

and many many more....

alot of things i've been doing started frm sec sch... as wad is quoted in newspaper by the current vp, i wont be who i am if i was not in rv...

ya.. i wont be who i am if not for rv... and i am proud to be an rvian... and i really love rv and will forever treasure the time that i spent there...

happy 50th birthday rv!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home