me Me ME

Sunday, July 02, 2006

haha... gg to contact val and jy so tt have ppl to pei me watch scary movie 4 and king and the clown... hopefully can watch!!

anyway juz finished my 2-weekend-promoter-job... ok la... dun think of it as too bad la... the first week is bad but second week seemed more fun cos maybe i get used to it alr... now finally finished le... yeah!!

sigh... i think the camp all kinda sucks leh... thou the student union one sounds fun but then it is 6d5n... so long la... then the business orientation sound nt fun to me according the the pic last yr... think nt gg any orientation in the end ba...

i am gg to re read all the harry potter books again... ok la.. my last attempt got stuck at globet of fire.. think i shall continue from there... but the books behind nt nice leh... it is so depressing... esp when sirius died!!

sigh... think harry and voldermort will perish tgt..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home