me Me ME

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

hmmm... i am waiting again... not becos of youtube cos i alr dl the rest of lu guang(did i mention it before?)

Waiting for ouran high manga to load... the book still nt out... hai me go online read or shld i say wait?

sad sad:(

but mori, kyouya, tamaki so cute!! not forgetting honey and twins and haruchi, but they current no appear much in the chapters i reading~!

my hp is very noisy... keep ringing cos of sms...

wanna watch scary movie 4 and king and the clown!!

Feels like slapping my internet connection cos the manga alr load very slow and it still have to d/c an di make me reload the manga page~~

talk to a secondary sch snr and pri sch classmate on msn yest... well, time flies but i am quite glad that at least we are still in touch thou we are nt as close as before... rather reminds me of paying sims when my sim keep calling their fren to maintain relationship... anyway i adopted one toddler, juz to make her try on the clothes i bought... haha... so lame...

omg!! tamaki makes me wanna faint with laughter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home