me Me ME

Monday, June 12, 2006

hi... here again becos of youtube...

loading so slow!!!

luckily the story is nice enough for me to be patient... ok la... i am waiting those series that i can't catch up in the meanwhile... but now all watch finished le... then the remaining cd can only be played on my old com for dunno wad reason..

What i left:

1. Tian wai fei xian 17-23

2. Lu guang sen lin 10-15(yeah.. i dl them so no need to wait on youtube le)

3. School Rumble

4. Full metal panic 2nd raid

5. Full metal panic fumoffu.. but i dunno where i stop last time!!

6. Naruto movie 2

well, also my weekly dose of

1. naruto

2. bleach

3. nana

4. love magician

5. toyko juliet

Well, my mom say after uni open i cannot keep watching le... so think will left these 5... but love magician shld be over soon... so only left 4... not so bad rite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home