me Me ME

Saturday, July 15, 2006

hmmm... recently, i feel that it is quite easy to give up on things... as long as i get myself mentally prepared, almost evth seemed easy to let go of...

I used to be very persistent on things that i want and i have... and i feel that i am still very persistent now... but when i think over it, things can be easily given up... no matter it is my belongings, my wants, desires, friends even dreams...

See, if u get urself prepared, u can let go of it... for belongings and wants, well, they can be easily suppressed as they are juz a thing... u dun usu rmb them for every sec of ur life, u may even only tot of it when u set ur sight on them... some are not even a necessity to u... some said that they cant live without a hp, but look, there are ppl who survived with hp, and they are living perfectly fine... if i were to take away my hp, i supposed i will prepare to live a life without hp then adapt to it and live on... i won't die...

Another example is idol... ya, maybe i am not very crazy over anyone nor any group, the fact that i like some idol or some group is cos i wanna connect to someone, be it my friends or family... so juz take them away from me i am living perfectly fine.. life will juz go on... Or an anime series, addictive as they were, i dun think i cant live without them... well, if u were to ask me to stop all of a sudden, of course i will scream, but if i know it and i prepare myself for it and i think over it, there is no big deal... it is juz a show! i have other interesting stuff in life to prone over~~

Friends, well, whenever i graduate, i know perfectly well that i will distant from my frenz... well, the loss of them still makes me feel sad, cos i am not good enough a fren that they dun wanna keep in contact with me? well, but alr got prepared for frens to drift apart...

there are frens who bother to keep in contact with me, some i make the effort to contact them... cos i am not prepared to let go of them yet...

dreams, well, maybe not giving up, but changing a dream? or to persue it in a more discreet manner, as the secondary priority?

well, why am i saying so much? cos i am giving up things as uni is gg to start... my mom says it cost alot to study in uni so i muz study hard and not get distracted...

thus, below are

Things i am giving up...
1. naruto anime
2. school rumble anime
3. nana anime
4. h&c anime
5. fmp 2nd raid
6. fmp fumoffu
7. a wonderful life
8. a love to kill
9. sudden love
10. goong
11. tokyo juliet
12. first pot of gold
13. smiling pasta
14. naruto manga
15. nana manga
16. pot manga
17. gukuen alice manga
18. bleach manga

well, basically, i am giving up all the entertainment i picked up in the holidays... except ouran high manga(cos i collecting), bleach and ouran anime(cos my sis watching so i shun bian)... well, dun think i will be watching those two animes thou...

19. bleach anime
20. ouran anime

well, i am getting prepared to give it up:D

Disciplined?! well, not really... cos i know i will find more things to do so i better give up some now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home