me Me ME

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hehe... juz returned from my taiwan trip.. It's fun!! haha... Now enthu-ly dl-ing my anime and also finding jobs... sigh...

Anyway i am dreading my hp bills... erm... i autoroam alot in tw lor..

Wanna slack at home to watch vcds!! but at the same time worry abt no money!! haha..

Grow fatter cos of all the foodie in tw... haha... eating non stop everday lor...

Anyway got accepted into ntu accountancy... according to the letter, this yr comp is quite fierce..
so shld be happy that i got in... sigh... hopefully i didn't make the wrong choice of nt putting mass comm first...

anyway moe called me for interview for the scholarship when i am in tw... dunno whether i wanna be a teacher anot... but think i wont get in the interview also la... but now is that i gonna call back but dunno wad to say..

ok.. that's all for this entry.. next entry is all abt my taiwan trip!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home