me Me ME

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Opps.. so long alr still no update blog... feeling so super sleepy now... juz now fell asleep while standing in mrt.. almost fell down.. sigh..

Work is getting more and more everyday as the people coming gets more and more..everyday at least hafta go home at 6... poor me...

Juz watched a set of vcd... aisha, bleach, magician, naruto all waiting.. anyway they say naruto at epi 183 will revert to the manga alr... so happy~!

seeing me doing so many things, obviously i have no time to sleep rite?!

*yawn*

gg to Taiwan le.. 5D4N trip... hehe... finally i am gg to somewhere further than malaysia and it's my first time on plane!! so excited~! flying on 19apr... woo hoo...

April fools' day today... Hmm... juz received an april fools' sms.. this morning my superior told me that he got freaked out when everyone sms him at morning to say they nt gg to work... in the end is april fools' joke... opps...

Hmm.. i missed all my fren except those that i keep seeing everyday(pauline + siling).. hope to go out with u all soon... esp yihui... i tot we agreed to go out like very long ago but forever no go out in the end~~!!

My choice for uni:
NTU: accountancy, mass comm, business, Economics, Material science
NUS: BA + acc, law, business, FASS, material science(the rest dun remember, anyhow click)

For NTU I dunno i can get into accountancy anot... if i get into acc, i dunno i will regret nt puting mass comm as first choice anot...

For NUS, i put law as second choice cos i wanna select double degree course, (ie BA + law, econ + law) but dun think i can get in.. highly regretted as i wasted my choice..

Juz settle as fate put me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home