me Me ME

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sigh.. tmr is results day.. Wasn't feeling any sense of panick nor nervousness until today.. haaha... i do hav a weak sense of preparedness.. i dun like to think ahead too much.. hmm.. maybe i am affected by those arnd me, sometimes i started to feel tiny bits of panic poking at me, with black butterflies flying in my stomachy at times... but it is quite rare la... think i will be more panicked when i reached sch tmr, but within a few mins, i will be getting my results.. hehe... so the feeling wont last for long la..

ppl always think i am conifdent tt's y i dun feel panicked nor scared.. actually i juz dun feel the need to be feeling that way.. those feelings only comes when u keep thinking abt it, juz dun think abt it la.. keep ur calm and cool:D

If i do badly(TOUCH WOOD x1000), maybe i'll go back to my workpace, it is abt 24 storey high.. can jump there...

kk... juz jking.. cross ya fingers everyone, and hope for the best!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home