me Me ME

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hmm.. I hav rekindle my love for Naruto(the show, not the character, thou i also like the character)... I really think it is such a meaningful show.. sigh... watched the show again on scv.. thou the cl dubbing is very lame, but the story is still very touching... It was the death of the third Hokage.. and i cried... Alot of ppl told me tt actually it isn't THAT sad cos he struggled so long to die... But it juz feels like someone who is so impt to every character in the show died, and i can almost feel their sadness.. I rmb the third Hokage, talking abt the ninjas from Konoha will fight to their ultmost to protect protect the village, cos it is where their love ones are.. Thus, Konoha will nv fall to anyone..

I really really like the theme of the story(at least i tot tt is the theme), that is power comes from the will to protect the ones u love..

I like the part where shikamaru, naruto, chouji, neiji, kiba and akamaru went after sasuke... When they fight till the very end, trying their very best to defeat the enemies(well, thou in the end somme of then received help), it is all very touching.. All of them fought so hard to protect one another, to return the trust one's fren had for him, to get sasuke back, I am sure if sasuke seen it all, he would nt hav left cos he would have felt the strong love of his frens for him..

Today is valentines' day.. I feel that the strongest love is the love that enables u to try ur very best, to even risk death so as to protect the one u love..

Love cannot be earned, it is a gift that can only be given from others to u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home