me Me ME

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

hahaha.. so long no come le.. got miss me?

Hmm.. i wanna change my job!! I've said it since dec but i haven;t done anyth abt it~~~

I wanna go overseas!! I am so excited to gg hk and taiwan!!! But the trip not fixed yet.. later ganna pang seh again.. scared..

Wanna change phone.. stupid M1.. the phone all so super ex lor!! I gonna change to singtel or starhub le...

Wanna learn some skills leh, like a language, piano, hairdressing, yoga, kickboxing etc etc, but i always no go and do it... all my time is occupied by tv and anime~!

Sigh.. my holidays have been so so so so meaningless... i mean i dun even get to rest since i gotta work.. sigh... Poor me..

Hmm.. gt nth much to type cos no inspiration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home