me Me ME

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

sigh... been looking at horoscope and zodiac and doing all kinda personality tests .. I wonder what i am trying to do by doing all these...

Am i trying to find my direction in life thru all these predictions?!

I used to believe in these things..

Well, i used to like to modify my life to suit these predictions, or shld i say modify these predictions to suit my life...

Hmm.. i dunno wad i am toking abt...

I used to choose to believe in myself..

Well, now i decided to choose to believe in wad i wanna believe.. Both myself and also these predictions...

Selective beliefs... but i do nt only choose those optimistic predictions...

Choosing wad i wanna believe, is it believing in myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home