me Me ME

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

hehe... i missed everyone so much!!

PPl who i missed:
yuying, val, caren, wanx, farah, JIEYI, pauline, siling, ying mei, yin yin, jia jun, YIHUI, BEK, shuk, jiemin, HUIXIAN, GANJIE etc... Oh ya.. and AMY!~! those i wrote in CAPS are the ones i haven' seen for quite some time... sigh...

Well everyone, I HAVE FINALLY CHANGED MY JOB!! haha... after listening to me nagging since dec, i hav finally done it... Pauline and Siling will be also working along side with me.. so quite happy.. a pity tt jy cannot come along.. I'll be doing frontdesk job at IRAS.. none ofany of ur concern, cos non of us pay taxes(well, i dun include GST or airport taxes here mind u), only our parents did... That is quite a happy thing since i have found a proper job, and hav my fren working with me... HOWEVER, the job starts tmr!!! well, initially it starts on fri, which means i have wed and thu to enjoy b4 i start a new job.. Now my hopes of gg shopping anf most imptly, KBOX, is gone:(

Well, hope this job will turn out to be fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home