me Me ME

Monday, April 17, 2006

Got new anime target!!! NANA!! haha.. got influenced by yinyin...

Now the shows i am watching:
Love magician
Aisha
Naruto
Bleach
Nana

Manga:
naruto and nana

anyway naruto dun let me dl.. think sth wrong... so pissed.. i wanna see wad happen when sasuke and naruto meet.. sasuke is such a let down...

Hmm... my vcd still no watch lor.. the one hx and sy gimme for my bday, also my ai qing he yue(sl gg to get it for me), also tian wai fei xian... oh ya.. and the bei shang lian ge... got so much to watch!!'

anyway i let my sims drink some anti-aging stuff and then le the baby grow into toddler then children.. think children is such a bother.. haha..

Anyway juz cut and dyed my hair... cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home