me Me ME

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hmm.. i juz finished watching mo jie (magic ring) yesterday.. it's so super duper nice... Hmm.. think i got over my pot.. shld be able to start on fma and it all started with a kiss soon..

My sis come back from cambodia and bought a co percussion instrument.. the one that u gua to make sound.. i last time got play b4 in the huan le de huai bei.. she last time also bought some blowing instruments for me when she go china.. haha.. i look so musical meh?

Watched 5566 concert!! i am so seduced by my ren fu la.. he keep being so cute and handsome and cool and nice and brave and serious and sweet etc etc and i juz couldn't take my eyes off him!! anyway i think the concert rocks and siling rocks too cos she pei me go for the concert:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home