me Me ME

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Juz realised i got alot to do!! I mean watch.. haha.. Besides all that were stated, more are adding on!! Die!! I still stuck at pot!!!

And i wanna watch pride and prejudice and ru guo ai(forgot the el name all of a sudden)!!

Anyway I BOUGHT 5566 CONCERT TICKETS!! SO EXCITING!! I bought the $100 tickets at $30 on ebay!!

But i very sad again cos i juz realised that day is my percussion outing!! I have been so looking forward to that outing!! But i no rmb the date of that outing cos i saved it on my hp.. Only after i bought the tickets then i realised!! I was so utterly depressed!!! AAAAAHHHHH... If i have realised it earlier, i won't be gg!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Anyway juz saw a grade A handsome guy on mrt.. I rarely give ppl grade A one lor.. the highest i give was a B-.. Hahaha.. but that guy really caught my eyes.. If i am a talent scout i will definitely approach him...

ANyway juz realised i got alot of things to buy:
Pauline bday present
Secret Santa present 1
Secret Santa present 2
Cherie Bday present
Other Christmas presents
New bag
Bai Se Ju Ta Vcd

I am utterly BROKE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home