me Me ME

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Juz went to update my profile... Can refer to Me to see the changes..

Hmm.. actually i think i am a very shallow person..

But what's wrong with being shallow and simple.. At least i'll worries free... haha..

Sometimes i tried to be not so shallow... But i will feel that i am juz being hyprcrite to act profound... Isn't being shallow more youthful and true to myself?

Watched reaching for the star.. the male lead says that actually it is always oneself who went seeking for trouble but not trouble seeking for one.. I quite agree... but...

To be careless does makes one happier, but isn't it juz running away from reality? Should one juz go upfront and confront it?

Anyway this is to yuying in case my tag is not uploaded at ur blog... " As long as u think that u are bad, u will get better"

That's why i always like to think of myself as someone bad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home