me Me ME

Saturday, March 08, 2008

lol.... this week is full of activities... have to pia my law assignment, study for tax test, cut hair, do risk report, do mkting proj... currently, the first 3 are completed!!! haha!!! i am so deprived from the outside world!!!! help help!!!

anyway wanna order pizza hut delivery yest... then went to pizza hut website... and guess what?!!! i say this game at the website and then i got addicted!!! oh man!!! can't believe myself!!! anyway in the end we no order pizza hut, but went to da bao kfc!! sigh... fated to be addicted to that game... i think my hands are not so well trained... like ym can do her mindsweeper in like 3seconds, but i move my mouse to click one button, it is alr 3 seconds... need to get more training so that i will excel in the pizza hut game... currently my best score is a pathetic 304 compared to ppl 566... almost twice of my score la!!! i bet if ym go play she surely can beat the highscore...

tmr have mkting proj!!!! and have to finish risk report!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home