me Me ME

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Charging my phone now on the com... so blogging to pass time... so sleepy la me, but haven't read my notes for tmr!!! and dun intend to read later, nor tmr morning cos i will be watching video... think will read on the trip to school...

yupyup, wanna blog one fact abt myself... maybe i shld start blogging one fact abt myself everyday....

Fact 1:
When i am tired, i will be blank out. After some time, i will become very high... after some time again, i will be super restless.... It's like i know my hp battery is dying, so i will hasten its death by making use of more applications and let it die totally so that i can recharge...

anyway i wrote like so many facts la... but i am gg to say it day by day to keep the suspense... also to accumulate in case one day i have nth to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home