me Me ME

Thursday, February 28, 2008

to not think abt it, or to think on the brighter side, does it mean avoidance?

well, i will have to admit that i had long lost my courage to persue the uncertain... i had forgotten since when did i start to work within boundaries...

i supposed it is aging, u just feel that u are too old to afford to fail... i wonder why am i bothered by such an old mindset... i seriously need something to revitalise my heart... or maybe i am too bothered by expectations which others had on me...

a battle is truely lost when u are defeated at heart...

no i am not feeling depressed or upset or anyth... just reviewing my life up till now...

perhaps it's only human to regret... i suppose everyone will look back and regret the choice becos the anticipation of opportunities and miracles from the unchosen choice remains...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home