me Me ME

Monday, February 18, 2008

val, my hols is next week!! i am so looking forward to it!!! meanwhile i am so dead and sleepy...

anyway today a fren was telling me she wasted 2h of her time looking at tour packages... well, all i wanna say is, no u dun waste ur time even thou u are not doing anyth constructive... at least u are having fun:D

2 facts for today cos yest no have....

Fact 5: You cannot tell me a long long story... i will blank out somewhere in the middle and return, so the middle part is usu deduced by me using logic... if not, i will ask to repeat... then when repeat, i will ignore until the middle part then i start to listen...

Fact 6:I dun really like to listen... even if i would like to listen, i will auto blank out somewhere in the middle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home