me Me ME

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Entertainment time!!

http://haha.nu/funny/strange-statues-around-the-world/

************************************************************************

Bosses versus workersWhen I take a long time, I am slow.When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.

When I don't do it, I am lazy.When my boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.

When I do it without being told, I'm trying to be smart.When my boss does the same, that is initiative.

When I please my boss, that's brown-nosing.When my boss pleases his boss, that's co-operating.

When I do good, my boss never remembers.When I do wrong, he never forgets.

Why did he fire you?
Two neighbors were talking about work, when one asked, "Say, why did the foreman fire you?"

Replied the second, "Well, you know how a foreman is always standingaround and watching others do the work. My foreman got jealous. People started thinking I was the foreman."

Everybody, somebody, anybody, and nobody
This is the story of four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody,and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was askedto do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. Consequently, it wound up that Nobody told Anybody, so Everybody blamed Somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home