me Me ME

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

exam's over, but i can't really get my hands on the computer cos i am either out or my sisters will be using it...

right now, one of them is behind me, scruntinising my every move, waiting for me to give up my place... but heck!! i am gg to watch all the taiwan idol dramas and animes and to surf net before my special sem starts!!

for those who dunno, i signed up for special sem in order to clear my PE... this means that i have to study for the rest of may, starting next week, then have an exam in june... i really wonder why i did this to myself... haha...

now i can't find any job till after june... but i hope i can still earn enough money for my hk trip!!! any part time lobangs muz inform me!!

anyway jiemin, when's our 3004 class outing huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home