me Me ME

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

my comm presentation are up!! wah lao... i looked super fat!!

anyway super sad la.. the comm teacher is sadist... put up presentation only today.. then gotta hand in 5 tasks related to this presentation on fri... no time la!!

i think i gonna be super bz!! how how... juz saw my biz law individual proj... almost fainted!! super long pages to read up on!!

anyone want book me book me now!! i super not free!!

anyway my schedule:
sat:
sun: RV-AJ clique
mon:
tue: IT
wed: AJ clique
thu: IT
fri: Acct + RV-AJ clique
sat:
sun:

got 4 more free days... my normal weekend is 3 days la... how's the holiday different? i still need to do my individual biz law proj and maybe meet up with frenz to discuss!! faints!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home