me Me ME

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I AM DEEPLY TRAUMATISED!!!!

today on mrt, i was sms-ing ppl... then there is this middle age guy sitting opposite me... cos when i sms, i tend to look down, at my phone instead of taking it up, it is then i regretted my very habit of doing so....

as i looked a bit up from my hp, i say the repoductive organ of the guy sitting directly opposite me!!! he is not wearing underwear and sit with his legs open wide and his reproductive organ hanging almost out of his loose shorts!!

F*** la!!!

I am truely and deeply depressed and shocked... initially i was like what's tt? then it come to my realisation that it is his reproductive organ so i quickly looked away... it is very revolting like as thou i am reading thru those disgusting STD brouchers juz that wad i see in pic is in front of me real life!!

#@@!#$$#$#%#%@~#%#@$&&^&$&$&$@&$...

I am in need of pomelo leaves!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home