me Me ME

Monday, September 25, 2006

hmm... writing i am soooo busy here... cos if write in grp blog will get rebuke by ym... then cos her plot as according to her is very much worse than me so i won't get any sympathy... so write here hopefully she no see then wont rebuke me and ppl will sympathise with me... ym if u were to see this u pretend u no see k...

anyway ya... I AM SUPER BUSY!!! thankfully my comm teacher decided not to add on to our workload...

i am gg out with frenz, and packed with grp proj till i have no time, i mean i am only left with next weekend to do my individual proj which is 20% of my grade and all my hw and revision!! not to mention i usu take whole weekend to do my hw... and i am super dragged down by financial management... cos i am simply not interested...

it is not that i dun wanna go out with my fren, but if i go out it will be very irresponsible to my work... so i am limiting myself to the minimal outings...

sorry jieyi i cannot go shopping with u cos i am super bz!!

i need the recess to pass SLOWLY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home