me Me ME

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hmm.. My DW plan is NOT working.. Nth wrong with the plan.. it's juz plain me... cos i too lazy le la... Also it's been raining... so i cant walk home!!! haha... now becoming fatter!!! Die!!

Hmm.. told u all that my work is very slack rite? NOW IT'S NOT!!! got SOOO muzh to do man.. sigh...

Hmm.. gonna be end of the year le.. i got so much entries tt i wanna type but no time!!

Entries coming up..

1. the chain tag from jy
2. review of this yr - my class
3. review of this yr - my other fren
4. review of this yr - myself
5. letter to pot, jy and sl, well, i promised to put it b4 Christmas;p
6. new yr resolution
7. Others tt i am missing out cos i forgot it for the time being!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home