me Me ME

Monday, March 11, 2013

Empathy?

Sometimes, i feel that being angry over a wrongdoing/ a crime just generate more hatred in the world.

Does being indifferent or try to not care means that I am someone without empathy or sympathy?

I do sympathize and I do empathize with those who are affected, no matter how distant your relationship to the victim is.

But I would rather these ppl to spend their timing doing something good to make up for this bad that has happened, rather than to criticize and generate more and more hate in the world.

I totally don't mean that one shld go unpunished for the crime. Definitely they shld be punished by the law.

I just mean that we shld not spread Hate.

Only God can judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home