me Me ME

Monday, June 23, 2008

finally got the time to read other ppl's blog... i think everyone has a different way of living their lives... some are just looking for breaks, some are filling their schedules with never ending activities... and i think i had lost my way of living my life... really dunno what i am doing now and just going with the flow... work and weekend, work and weekend, that's what life is to me... and i am just doing my internship... i totally see no colours in my future...

i want to live a carefree life and do whatever i feel like doing... i wanna go new zealand, own a farm, and just self sustain there... or own a cafe which earn can breakeven and still some spare cash for me to live with...

but how to achieve it, is the million dollar question... maybe i should just slog and work for the next 10 years and save enough money to do whatever i want...

anyway val, if u are reading... i dunno how to read ur blog now that it is that format... pls enlighten me...

wanna watch penelope... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home