me Me ME

Sunday, May 25, 2008

hmm... doing my internship the last 2 weeks... makes me very tired cos have to wake up very early everyday... sigh... finally today have the chance to go read blogs... so many ppl updated so many posts recently!!! haha...

anyway my job has been very slack since... haha... hopefully i will get busier... and so many birthdays upcoming... makes me have to go out every fri and sat... so tired....

anyway yest went to watch the iweekly concert cos was at orchard... heard my fav song by qiang bian and also gary cao!!!! haha... i wanna go his concert!!!

anwyay busy catching my videos cos no time to watch any... and that pot keep hao lian to me that she is watching gokusen la... wah lao!! i no time to watch!!!

ok la... i think that's all for now... gg back to watch my video... later need to do some elogbook thingy for my internship cos the school requires it... diao... says i slack and slack???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home