me Me ME

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

wanna watch 翻滚吧!蛋炒饭 ... but it seemed a boring show after reading the story summary... in the end no watch... anyone watch alr think it is nice please inform me... haha...

anyway today gave up on skipping cos i scare my floor will spoil if i skip too much... lol!!! wanna go run but it is too hot alr... only woke at 830... last time i run is wake at 7am... so i decide to go online to find a dance video and learn the dance steps... i really have ZERO talent... lol... only 7 steps and i practise for arnd 30-45mins and still very lousy at it.... haha... i definitely cannot rmb the steps so no need to ask me to perform for u all... anyone interested, the video is below... actually it is quite a fun to exercise, can amuse yourself at the same time( for me la... cos i keep laughing at my clumsy moves)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home