me Me ME

Thursday, March 20, 2008

well, i was complaining abt my lack of cash and the so many stuff i wanna buy(my bata bag, charles and keith shoes etc) and was hoping that money will drop down from the sky... then richard told me, according to richard's aunt, i am entitled to the gst offset package!! according to richard aunt, all those who are turn 21 or are 21 and above in that year of payout is entitled to it... then i checked the gst website,

Who can receive GST Credits?
To receive GST Credits, you must:
Be a living Singapore citizen;
Be aged 21 or above in the year of payout; and
Sign up by 31 December of the year of payout.*


haha... so hopefully i am considered aged 21 in the year of payout... well, now looking forward to the letter sent to me in April... yeah yeah... money may be dropping down from the sky:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home