me Me ME

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just now spent hrs trying to fill up internship applications... in the end only fill up a few cos all are super lengthy... anyway i 100% won't get in any one la... dunno what came over me that i suddenly so enthu go fill in.... i confirm no hope one lor... the barclays one really cmi, still need to write stuff on implications of recent events on industry etc type of story.... in the end juz crap since i am alr halfway thru it... might as well... haha... then after that realised have some stats test and reasoning test la... my mind was so dead by then but i juz went on to do, cos lazy to return to the site to do again... need to return within 24/48 hrs i think... haha... so juz anyhow do, then my hse tv on so loudly somemore, makes me cannot conc... so in the end i think i juz wasted my whole effort cos i am so gg to fail the test... no even read questions properly la....

anyway waiting to watch variety show at 3am now.... juz now missed it cos filling up the stupid forms... haha... now crazy me trying to catch it thou i have 830 lessons tmr... oh yea man... i am gg mad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home