me Me ME

Friday, January 04, 2008

my new year resolution is to be able to catch a beetle alive using tissue paper and kill/dispose it.... cos i am forever very tramuatized by beetles which flew into my house and i dunno how to kill them unless they land on a flat hard surface which is big enough for me to smash them using a magazine....

juz now a beetle flew in and i stared at it on the window still for a long time but too disgusted and traumatised to pluck up enough courage to catch it via tissue... so in the end it juz keep flying around my hse and it keep refusing to land on some surface which i can smash it!! in the end, cos everyone else was asleep except me, i resort to using yes, insecticide!!! i sprayed at it and fell onto my sofa, intoxicated, then oh man, fell on sofa!!! still cannot smash cos is soft surface!!! in the end still have to pick up its dead body, unsmashed... took me so much courage to do so!!! i think i will nv be able to overcome the fear... ahhhhhHHHHHHH, i am such a wimp!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home