me Me ME

Monday, November 12, 2007

Yay!! finally done studying IT... well, at least most.... finally managed to still within my tight schedule after sleepong at 730am, 630am... haha... can sleep at 530am today... so happy!! i dun really appreciate seeing sunlight before i sleep...

suddenly realised i no print some tutorials... wanted to go print but the system is under maintenance....

oh ya everyone, i lived up to my expectation of efficency!!! haha... i managed to read the notes and the textbooks.... thou is like read headings and for sth continue to read on when i dun understand!! hoho...

anyway yay yy, i got see yang zong wei on zhou ri ba dian dang(jacky's show)... haha, ej, if u got watch that show, the guy who is lousy in finding things is him!!! he sings super well!! and he's so funny la!!! the hosts have to hint till the extent of pushing him right in front of the cupboard and he still cannot find!!! lol!!!! so cute!!

anyway i followed my sis and went for a run at the circular road near my hse... after 2 rounds, i almost died... lol!! now my leg aching... muz be the poor warm up and cool down... and muz be my lack of sleep... *blaming evth except my lack of exercise* lol...

1 Comments:

  • Hello,

    Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Last Night 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home