me Me ME

Saturday, November 10, 2007

OMG!!! i suddenly realised i have one stack of notes which i have forgotten entirely abt... Just when i had finally finished my readings, after staying up till 730am, and i thought to myself, i will faint if i see another stack of hidden reading, that stack appeared right in front of my face!!!

oh man... my IT tutor is mad ok!! how can she expect us to read so much, apart from the textbook, she still printed chapters from other textbooks and each week, she will give us a dose of at least 2 readings...

I wonder if she is tortured like that when she was studying, that's why she is taking revenge on us!! RAAAHHHH!!! ok, i am very unstable now......

The million dollar question: shld i read the textbook and the recently discovered sets of readings, or should i ignore it??

anyway i was reading abt the patenting of biotech, i was wondering, if u can patent a certain gene in a natural substance, won't u be given the right to exclude others from using that substance since every substance will contain that gene? Won't it be as good as patenting the whole thing? sigh... i think it is a stupid question, but i am gg to ask my prof... hope he dun look down on me... tell u all the answer when he replies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home