me Me ME

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Saw this entry at yihui's blog... super like it...

What If...
26/09/06 8:53 AM

What if you went off for awhile and returned to find me missing?

What if you wake up and find that I'm not there?

Would you panic? Would your heart skip a beat? Would you be engulfed by a wave of immense fear, and buckle as the world comes tumbling down?

... Or would you sit around for awhile in a daze, thinking, finding that it was all a dream, and I was never really there? Would you just pause to weep, then move along?

I don't want to be but a ghost.
LIdeLIgong, HUAyuHUAwan
posted by shinoda_yihui at 26/09/06 8:53

Here's my reply to her entry...

Were u there?

When i was back, u were gone...

Admist my sleep, u had vanished into thin air...

Perhaps u have witnessed my search for u, perhaps u did call me but, i can't hear ur voice...

Did u try to give me a reassuring pat to indicate your presence? It seemed that i had lost my ability to touch or feel u ever again...

I sat down, pondering to myself. As u drift away, in the direction of the rainbow, did ur memories of me slowly dissovle like mine for u...

Was I in love with a ghost?
GengZhaChuanTong kaIchuanGweIlaI
posted by soh_krunchy at 27/09/06 21:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home