me Me ME

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

wah lao... i am not into buddhism la... u all only read the first line rite... juz taking up some concepts from it wad.. hehe... i am starting up my kacheek sect... who is interested???

anyway juz saw this fear factor thingy in ntu... quite interesting lor... haha... eat crickets and cockroaches... i ate a sample grasshopper... haha... taste like ikan bilis... haha... anyway the mc damn shuai and eloquent... that's y i stand there for so long... haha...

below is some words from sl who is as bored as me in the free assess lab:
kq is damn agitated when she type this entry ... the keyboard is almost spoilt by the time i use it ... and attracted so many ppl's attention cos she was laughing like a mad woman when she was typing ... especially the part on the SHUAI and ELOQUENT mc ... i so throw face sitting beside her ... haiz ... oh ya ... she pang sei me cos of the MC lor ... anyw rmb to help me take my pan wei bo tml ... if not i shall kill you ... haha ... k la .. she rushing me to go popular ... urgh ... shall stop and continue later ...
come back le ... she so throw face on the way to popular again ... first at the door she bump into ppl ... causing such a big commotion ... den along the way keep laughing and laughing like mad ... haiz ... soon the whole school will noe her due to her loudness and AAness ...

I am back...
wah lao... that sl no better la... she misled me on the way to pop... hai us go one "small" round before reaching... i laugh cos she's being totally amusing la... if not for her i wouldn't have laugh lor... so she's the cause for evth...

PS: PPL don't believe wat she say ... u all should understand tat she is originally like tat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home