me Me ME

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hmm.. yesterday no use com cos sister hogging it...

hehe.. worked till my shoulder very tired leh... who wanna volunteer help me massage?

today pasting price tag for the pdts.. realised the consumers nowadays very.. one nail clipper $6sth also got dd.. most of the things are so small yet ex...
next time i gonna open a shop that sells beauty pdt.. who wanna join me? haha

forgot wad i wanna write le lor... my mind getting rusty le..

anyway my work very good.. can listen to 987 while working.. initially listening to 90.5.. listen till i aLmost doze off.. after that ther person come and tell me can change station.. after changing station, my pdtv increased by 50% :D

anyway to my class ppl, can ask me for photos le.. i finally winzip them liao.. yup:D

very cold day... brrr...

Yy is a nice gal.. she send me emotions:D loveya!!

oh ya.. chalet i only gng for frs day nite and second day.. cos gotta work.. haha

i blog until very disorientated.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home