me Me ME

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hmm.. toking to my cute daji jnr now... haha.. we are gng to have daji outing soon!! so looking forward to it!!! Really missed all my cute jnrs and my no-so-cute snrs... haha!!

Since i started on it, so might as well rant on abt it.. maybe it's time i write a longer entry.. haha..

Part of my best memories in life actually comes from my secondary school year and some from my jc years... Ehh, i have very vague memories abt my primary school year... Some of my good memories comes from my cca in secondary school of which some are from daji..

I paid a tribute to them in my earliest blog when i left rv.. but shall talk abt it again plus the latest feelings..

I really loved daji becos it always give the sense of belonging and it juz feels like a family.. Thou i got my best frens from other parts of co, but it juz feel different in daji.. It is like a family, where u may have ur frens outside and u may like ur fren better than ur family, but in the end, somewhere deep down, u find out u still feel strongly for ur family.. That's my feeling towards daji and it still last strongly in me even 2 years have past since i left co..

So i am really looking forward seeing them cos i nv seen them for such a long time cos i am always too busy on sat to go find them.. Also my snrs are all dispersed alr.. can hardly see them:(

Sigh.. i really hope that i have a time machine so that i can go back in time.. but i do have those fond memories that can last me forever..

love ya daji:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home