me Me ME

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Went for my another job today.. this job is better cos pauline, siling, and lifei are around, so got ppl to talk to me...

Help the graduates to wear their gown.. need so many safety pins... haha.. think those who ganna me very suay.. cos think i make till very slow and ugly.. haha..

Went to play pool today.. seemed cursed with the black ball.. With only the black ball left for me and my opponent with 4-5 balls left, i still can't win cos the black ball forever dun wanna go in even if the position is super duper favourable~!!

Bought dye to dye my hair.. initially wanna go home and ask my family members to dye for me... i have 5 other family members but NO ONE IS KIND enough to help me.. WTH!! so pissed..

wanna cut my hair, but whenever i make up my mind to cut it, it will seem so tame all of a sudden!! Arggh!!!

my sisters all so so so bad!! watching love at harvard w/o me!! poor me!! i gotta work lor.. so cham :S

My life is a tragedy.. i am in my depressed self again.. why can't i enjoy my well deserved break after working so hard for my exams.. Yet i hafta work... then i can't dye my hair.. And i can only use the Internet after i paid my sister and i dun even get to use it often cos they still hold the priority for usage!! Feel like killing x_x..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home