me Me ME

Monday, June 22, 2009

hey all, yeah, i have not disappeared from the earth, nor am i overseas, thou i totally wish i am overseas....

heh... i found a job now, so hafta sleep regularly... hope my dark circles will be cured...

living a very meaningless life now... lol... too lazy to exercise after work, so there goes my exercise plan... then run out of shows to watch and time to watch the shows... so there goes my entertainment plan... no guitar, there goes my plan to learn an instrument... run out of ideas, there goes my script writing... haiyo... i need to restore my brain and enthusiasm... i think i left them in korea...now i am just getting by day by day... dun think i am living...

but then leh, too lazy to rethink/plan my life... haiyo... weekend see how ba... maybe will be of more mood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home