me Me ME

Thursday, August 14, 2008

i dun like to see ppl complain abt how bad things are for them cos i like to see them happy... but i suppose not everyone can be happy/ wants to be happy... sometimes they feel more comfortable feeling bad...

what matters dearly to them may not matters so much to me...

what matters most to u? to me, it's me...

and recently i have failed in many things... i need to device some controls to manage my risk of failures...

well, after staring at the com for a very long time blogging(now is 3am) what initially was a depressing entry, i somehow had sorted it all out and del the depressing part and finally made it positive by coming up with a new resolution...

i think writing things down do me good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home